Wednesday, January 26, 2011

With Words, I Praise



Life...in abundance
What more I ask?
But peace of mind
To praise and worship
To breathe
To dream
He speaks, He performs
Works wondrous
With bounds unknown
I stink of grace
I'm meshed in glory
Awestruck I stand
Undeserving to mankind
Perfect in His image
I reverence, yet Pharisee
He forgives
His patience like Nile infinity
Thanksgiving's a speck
Oblivious but heard
The omniscent sweeps
He paves my past, my ways
I grumble, He mumbles
Joy to my heart
My lips overflow
With laughter and songs
Of timbrels and drums
In grace I dwell
I'll praise him well
With silence in noise
His knowledge's utmost
I'll fulfill His purpose
They'll sniff, they'll gossip
Yet dance and worship
I'll strut, He'll smile
My heart He sees
Unpure yet sober
He knows my yonder
I'll praise His name
Now and yet again
I'll thank thee O Lord
For grace to forge


By Jefumare © 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment